Monday, November 23, 2009


I was speaking to my friend tonight about films and books, which we do on a daily basis, and he said something that really got me thinking. I said the movie "The Road" is coming out on Wednesday and that I wanted to see it because the book, "The Road" by Cormac McCarthy BLEW me away. In his infinite wisdom, though not as infinite as Foo Non Kay, then no one is, he says, "I think you should find a book that actually BLOWS you as well as blows you away.  Lord knows he's absolutely right.  Then we came up with a book with....well...we'll leave that for another time.

At this time I would like to extend my sympathies for those who must go through the holiday blues.  May you all drink too much wine and be hungover through it all. I am with you now.


Foo Non Kay Say: An passage from the ongoing tome: Humans Suck:

Today I witnessed humans sucking more than usual. Suburban housewives driving gigantic gas guzzling SUVs. This is something that needs to be addressed in congress. It has gotten that bad. Why do we not accept the fact that cars are very dangerous? Why do we allow complete morons to get a driver's license? It's really not a mystery as to why there are more car crashes than plane crashes on a daily basis. They don't let MORONS fly commercial planes.

here's some dialogue.

Man
Hey what time you got?

Man 2
(looking at his watch)
It's...ate a cock.

Man
What did you just say?

Man 2
I said it's eight O'Clock!

Man
Oh. I thought you said. Never mind.

Man 2
Get this shit out of your ears!


Foo Non Kay Say:

That is all for now.








1 comment: